How to make a contribution to CER / CERES*
CERES* has a new Swiss bank account (yay!) as of 22.02.2021. As of this date, please only use our NEW PostFinance bank account when making contributions to CER/CERES*.
When sending 7th Tradition contributions, please conform to the following:
- Currently, we can only accept contributions via Electronic Bank Transfer. This is a €uro
account – send contributions only denominated in EUR currency. If this is not possible,
contact CER Treasurer (email@example.com) – we’ll work something out.
- With the new EU-wide SEPA system, you should only need our IBAN and BIC/SWIFT
to send your contribution. But it depends on your local bank. CERES* bank info is noted
- IMPORTANT !!!!!*
Regardless which system your bank supports, the remarks field of the transfer order
form MUST state “Contribution to AA – from IG/Group/Individual Name”
*If the contribution is not marked as above, we have to send it back to you for tax
CERES* Bank Account information:
Account Name of Recipient: The CERES Association
IBAN: CH03 0900 0000 1565 0445 1
BIC/SWIFT code: POFICHBEXXX
Bank name: PostFinance
Bank Address: Mingerstrasse 20, 3030 Bern, Switzerland
Your bank may also ask for these numbers:
Recipient Account Number: 15-650445-1
euroSIC Clearing nr: 090002
- Please alert the Treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org) after submitting a contribution to expect incoming funds from your bank.
- Also alert us if your group or Intergroup Treasurer has changed, so that we can send
her/him an e-mail confirmation once we receive your contribution.
If you have any questions email the CER Treasurer at email@example.com
IMPORTANT!The remarks field of the transfer document MUST contain either, or both, of the following designations in the remarks field of the transfer form: Remarks field:
- Either: “Donation to AA – from Group-Name”
- Or: “Spende für Alkoholiker Anonyme CER – from Group-Name”