General requirements for the CER Webmaster role include:
- Working understanding of the Traditions, and the Service and Structure Handbooks
- Technical competence with maintenance of a WordPress Website, and Elementor.
- Minimum of three years’ sobriety
The Webmaster’s main responsibilities are to:
- Ensure the CER website is online, accurate and maintained, especially our contact information, Meetings List and Events Calendar
- Lead and assist the CER Web Updater team
- Support the RECLO and ArenA Editor as and when required
- Support the Secretary in ensuring all the latest and most pertinent information is available on our website, e.g. service position vacancies and the dates and locations for upcoming CER assemblies
- If required engage the services of an external consultant, within the budget approved by the assembly, to help with any necessary website technical administration.